Monday, September 17, 2007

Fake nominations my foot!!!

Original wuruwuru!! That was my initial reaction after watching the nomination show earlier today. When Kabelo came up with the story about the fake nominations, I was quite miffed. how come it was only when the long knives were drawn out for Lerato that they suddenly decided on the "fake nominations" Yeah right! I am starting to believe that Mr. Big Brother is re-writing the rules of the game as we go along.
But anyway, its his show so we don't have a choice but to wait another long 7 days before we can take a bite out of Bibendum (AKA Lerato, AKA Whale, AKA Hippo, AKA etc etc) two-faced consort, Bertha. Keep the knives sharpened.

PS: For all of you peeps reading my blog without bothering to leave comments...thanx for visiting anyway. But please leave your comments so I can know your opinions. C y'all tomorrow.

No comments: