Friday, October 19, 2007

He's Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!

Yep! Its me ur friendly neighbourhood spiderman and I was just swinging by and decided to stop and say hello... Oh well, feels good to be back in this space. Sorry I had to take a french leave. It was due to the exigencies of work, bla bla bla (Did I hear a "Mau" squeak?)
Anyways, I'm back now and that's all that matters.
So what's being happening all this while? Hmmm...let me see...Oh yes! BBA! All them "untouchables" (remember them? Max, Lerato, Bertha and kwaku) have been shown the way out one after the other. Matter of fact, I am thinking of writing a book or recording an album titled: The demystification of the Untouchables. Belly Laugh
They fell like one after the other and even though they have all continually pledged allegiance to the 'untouchable toga,' at least they are no longer in my face and that's all that matters to me. Such an annoying bunch...***Hissssss***

Oh, I heard some really sad news this morning about the death of South African reggae star, Luck Dube Crying 2 Blowing Nose I read that the guy was shot right in front of his kids by armed men trying to snatch his car. So sad. He'll be sorely missed for sure. He was such a great singer and song writer; conscious lyricist all the way...now i'm too sad to write anymore...see y'all later...





No comments: