Monday, November 12, 2007

And the winner is...the adulterer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hey folks! Its me again ur friendly neighbourhood spiderman yada yada yada ( i seriously need to start looking for a new intro. This Spiderman thingy is so tired! Eish!!) Niways, I've not been up in here in a while. Busy busy busy...But I'm back now and this time for good (Why do I suddenly get this feeling I've heard that before? Hmmmm...)

So what's been happening? Quite a lot I must say. The latest is that BBA 2 is officially over and Richard Bezuidenhot from Tanzania won the 100k USD!! Now except someone is trying to allude to some sort of conspiracy theory that caused him to emerge winner, we are supposed to believe that Africa actually voted this brat winner!!! That is quite scary. I mean, like were are all our African values going? I can bet on my batman boxers that even in the so-called liberal western societies, Richard wouldn't have even smelt the top three. His supporters have been talking bullcrap about how entertaining his stay in the house was. I guess that is the sad depth to which our depraved continent has sunk; where open adultery can be viewed as "entertaining"

Don't get me wrong. I am a realist and I am awake that that is not the worst vice plaguing our world right now. But I'm of the opinion that the fact that it is happening doesn't make it right. Ok! Enough already! Shish! I was beginning to sound so serious, I was beginning to scare myself. Abeg o! Congratulations Richard. I hope Ricki, your wife, sues you and you have to give away 50% of that money in alimony settlements. Now that would be poetic justice...
2nd base o jare! Yeyerity!

No comments: